Friday, December 5, 2008

UHC Challenge

Hi fellow UHC moms! This is Instructor Anne. If you've gotten a chance to read your email today then you're probably already thinking about Erin's mini-challenge for the week:

"... I want to CHALLENGE you to try one new exercise option before Wednesday, 12/10. Maybe it is trying climbing with a girlfriend, or renting a belly dancing DVD to do at home, or going for your first real run outside of Baby Boot Camp. Try it and attempt to do it twice before the next Stat Sheet mail in. "

I thought it might be fun and helpful to see what activity each other will be trying out. One activity that I'll be doing is running errands.(Literally.) At least twice in the next week, Adelaide & I plan to jog down to Safeway, the library, the vet, dry cleaner, or the fabric store. I encourage you to try it out if you live within 1-2 miles of your nearest errand. If not, what new activity will you try?

Please leave a comment!
Anne

1 comment:

RunningMama said...

So lady- I was just raking the leaves hard core for 75 minutes! whew, now about to go to the gym. Nothing like some friendly competition! Next week I will try two new classes at the gym, how about you?