Sunday, December 21, 2008

Snow, snow and more snow! Class Update for Monday, December 22nd

I have been hoping this afternoon would bring some sunshine peaking through the clouds in this Winter Wonderland. Instead it brought more snow. While cool to look out my kitchen window and see kids and parents sledding down the hill (we live on NE 39th that is closed off to cars), I am ready to get my holiday groove on and continue on in the festive spirit. That for me, includes teaching and having fun these days before the Holiday Break.

I just got back from running to the gym and was contemplating on the way home what to do with classes tomorrow. The streets were wide open and my mind was open as well...to try to make tomorrow work if safe for at least two classes. Right now, Sunday evening, the Conestoga 8:00 am , Nike 9:30 am and 9:30 am THPR classes are already canceled. The facilities are all closed tomorrow. I am awaiting the status of the neighborhoods around the Lloyd Center Mall.

I will keep you posted and update by tomorrow morning at 7: 15 am. Please check back then. If the class is ON, please only come if you are able to drive safely. I know we are all eager to get out, exercise and be social...but I want you and your kiddo's safety to come first.

Have a cozy night and try to do your homework of:

4x15 push ups
4x 1 minute Around The Clock Lunges
4x2 minutes Michael Jordans
4x15 dips
4x1 minute planks

Cheers Rockstars!
Erin Shirey

No comments: