Thursday, December 18, 2008

3 Classes Today- December 18th!!!!! Yippee!!

This is the craziest week since I have lived in Portland and I can't believe all the closures. ALL of us are feeling the Holiday anxiety to get things done, are eager to move and just be outside. The Instructors and I are trying to make it easier by the videos posted and will try to post some more in the next couple days. I apologize for our small frame for the video- we don't have a video camera but are using my digital camera. ;)

Beaverton Public Schools are CLOSED so no Regular 10:00 am class.

BUT there is a SPECIAL 10:30-11:30 am Tualatin Hills Park & Recreation Department Class that Tricia will teaching. We want you to drive safe, and please come ONLY IF you are able to.

The 9:15 am LCM and 9:30 am ILC(Sellwood) classes are going as planned.

Tomorrow, December 19th, the Hillside Community Center Class is Canceled. I don't know yet about the THPRD or LCM classes. Crossing my fingers all will be on schedule.

Yippee for classes today! If you can't make classes, please do the snow workouts.

Erin Shirey
erin.shirey@babybootcamp.com



No comments: