Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baby Boot Camp BEAVERTON and YOU


Baby Boot Camp Beaverton and YOU

You were a trainer in college and let your certification lapse. You taught step and have been eager to get re-certified and teach again. You are a Mom who has been coming to Baby Boot Camp and LOVE it, have a passion for fitness, and want to embark on your new successful business adventure. If any of this is sounding like your thoughts are being read, than Baby Boot Camp is for YOU!

Part of my own goals for 2009 is to hone in and focus on my strengths. I truly LOVE teaching, and realize that more and more each day. I LOVE managing fitness, writing fitness, helping improve people self esteem and wellness and challenging them to go outside of their comfort zones. I also LOVE my little girls more than anything and want to spend more time playing with them and balancing out my own life. I don't feel I can be doing 110% like I try to every day, if I continue at this pace and that would be a disservice to you and me. Therefore, Baby Boot Camp Beaverton is for SALE and I am looking for the right buyer. It is an incredible business, that I built from scratch and has flourished in the past 4 years. The business is set- INCREDIBLE Team of instructors, locations, marketing, and me as a resource to help make the transition as easy as possible and be a Franchise Owner to work with. I am NOT going to just sell it to anyone but eager to find the right person to have the same love and devotion for health, fitness, support and community.

Baby Boot Camp Portland & Beaverton has won many awards and met many goals. Some are:

Voted BEST Way To Lose the Baby Weight by Portland Monthly Magazine

Voted a Family Favorite Outside Activity by Metro Parent Magazine

A Lila Guide 5 Star Pick

Regular feature on Better TV

The biggest Baby Boot Camp franchise

Voted Franchise Owner of the Year 2007


Baby Boot Camp is truly an incredible opportunity to own your own business, be part of one of the fastest growing exercise businesses, be part of an incredibly talented group of women in the Oregon Metro who were once Baby Boot Campers like you and now own their own Franchises. Baby Boot Camp Clackamas County, Hillsboro/Newberg, Lake Oswego/Tigard/Tualatin/Willsonville/Greater SW Portland are all owned by women who exercised alongside you and were once Baby Boot Camp Portland & Beaverton Mamas. If they can do it, YOU CAN TOO!

For more information, please email erin.shirey@babybootcamp.com . Don't wait, make your dreams happen now. Be fit. Be stong. Be together.

No comments: