Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jack on Mamapreneurs, Inc

Often people ask how do you balance work, family, two businesses and stay sane. I laugh and smile by saying I have an incredibly supportive spouse who helps and makes it possible. Jack is not only my partner in life, but also in business too. He helps brainstorm with ideas on classes, exercises, challenges and how to run my businesses smoother. We try to do a trade off and work at supporting one another’s dreams and goals, in addition to making our family goals a reality too.

Now you can hear what Jack has to say, on his work-life balance. He was interviewed for Mamapreneurs Inc. Radio and it was a very telling segment. I was impressed with what he had to say, but also felt there were some perils of wisdom that could be passed on. Take a listen and let me know your thoughts too. Also, how does your own partner support you and your goals? What do you do to help support his/hers?

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anne Koski said...

What a guy! That was insightful; thanks for sharing.