Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My LAST THPRD CLASS is TOMORROW, MAY 20th!

Hi Mamas!

Wow, time flies and here it is, May 19th. Tomorrow is my last Beaverton class and I can't believe the date has arrived. I was supposed to have last week be the last class, but with increased attendance at 8:30 am and I think my own not wanting to realize change is happening, I offered to teach this week. Thus, tomorrow's 8:30 am class, is my last at THPRD. It is going to be a hoot, fun, and hopefully a dry day so we can be outside.

I have more to share that you'll read in the upcoming newsletter, but until then, thanks for being such rockstar Moms Beaverton peeps. I look back on the past 3 1/2 years of owning Beaverton and teaching classes and feel beyond fortunate to have been able to meet so many incredible women. In addition, I am blessed to have watched all of you grow into even more confident and athletic Moms. You truly are amazing and Suzy is lucky to take on such a dynamic, enthusiastic, supportive, and determined group of women to teach.

See you tomorrow and know it has been an incredible ride.


Cheers-
Erin Shirey

erin.shirey@babybootcamp.com

No comments: